The Global 12 Festival, one of the most exciting weekends in the UK music calendar, has confirmed the date of Summer 2018 as Saturday September 1st: New festival line-up; Summer party; thousands of fans from 12 different countries and other surprises on the day. The 2nd instalment of Global 12 will take place at Cargo London with the option to upgrade the event to the O2 Arena.
In addition to the performances throughout the day, Global 12 will feature a variety of interactive activities:
– Terrace party section with canape, free food and fizz served from 1pm. (Please arrive early to avoid disappointment)
– Paparazzi photographers running around Global 12 City.
– Virtual Reality experiences across the venue.
– Global 12 City decorated with an Aquatic – Bubble gum style design inspired by the award winning Art Director Matt Crump.
And lastly! We have additional stars such as Tyga, Mr Eazi, Sfera Ebbasta, Last Night in Paris and IAMDDB confirmed to join the Festival line-up if we upgrade to the O2 Arena.
Saturday, September 1st 2018.
Arch 1 – Festival section
12pm – 7pm: Iconic artists performing throughout the day.
Arch 2 – Open-air dance floor
12pm – 2pm: Canape, free food and fizz served from 1pm
12pm – 3pm: DJ hosting the terrace party (Afrobeats, Hip Hop & Rnb).
3pm – 6pm: DJ hosting the terrace party (Hit songs, Party & House).
6pm – 7pm: Surprises and after party locations announced.
Arch 3 – Entrance section
12pm – 9pm: Interactive experiences across Global 12 City.
Get your Early Bird tickets now for the opportunity to experience Global 12 Festival this summer.
If the event is upgraded to the O2 Arena, the Early Bird tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event.The Early Bird tickets have a 25% discount – so snap them up now while you can!
Cel-Man is part of the Global 12 Competition 2018, where the most promising artists around the world build up points leading up towards the festival date. Cel-Man needs your help to win the competition.
– 1 Ticket sale = 2 points.
– 1 VIP Platinum package sale = 50 points.
Winning the Competition:
– The first artist to cross 300 points will perform at the festival with other iconic artists confirmed on the day.
How do I get my Early Bird tickets?
- Simply choose either one or five tickets (no more allowed per person), and hit the ‘request tickets’ button. Registration is required. Please bring your email confirmation along with you on the day.
- You did it! Now you have access to Global 12, and officially joining us on September 1st. The stage times of each artist are going to be announced nearer the date.
About the organiser:
Shodement focuses on the creation of the future music industry and development of artists emerging in the current space. Since launching, the talent network has grown to over 3 million combined views around the world and its creative agency arm has executive on the platform that delivered campaigns for major brands including Vogue, Adidas, Universal Music, Sony Music and SBTV. Read more at shodement.com